The Manufacturing Clinic is sponsored by Status Systems.
Think pieces
Storage & Distribution
Business Measures
The Generation Game
Squeezing the last drop
Seven secrets of effective distribution
Search this site

Question submitted on 4th Feb 2003
I am currently trying to break into the PVC-U door panel production area of the market but I am having trouble finding suppliers for the skins needed to produce this product. Could you help me with finding a supplier?
David Amos answered on 17th Mar 2003
Glass applications is a specialised subject and is controlled by a number of British Standards so there is no one answer to every application. I recommend that you consult a glass company in your area that concentrates on windows and doors and explain the application you have in mind. I have no doubt that they will offer advice concerning your specific application and may also provide you with double glazed units that most importantly comply to the relevant British Standard.

Ask David further information >>

Home | About | Ask A Question | View Past Questions | Articles
Search | Contact Us | Conditions Of Use | Manufacturing Norms | MRA homepage

© Michael Rigby Associates, 2000-2007